When was the last time you felt that your work had a real impact?
At SourceTask, we embrace the intersection between disruptive technology, IT entrepreneurship and software, with a results-driven strategy.
Our focus are partnerships that build ambitious projects which have a high impact in their users’ lives.
Are you ready to turn the world upside down?
What you’ll get to work on:
- Develop new functionalities on a web platform using ReactJS
- Tech stack: Redux, AWS Amplify, GraphQL, AWS AppSync
- Development tools: Git, Bitbucket, Jira
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Ensure the high performance of the platform
- Review product requirements, wireframes and designs for technical feasibility, then work with the product team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented
- Provide regular status updates to internal and external stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for web development
- Skills and interest in working with ReactJS
- Strong object-oriented design principles, programming and debugging skills
- Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies
- Eagerness to write high quality code
- Work ethic
- Ability to work in a team and communicate openly
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
- 3+ years of web development experience, regardless of technology
- 1+ years of experience in working with ReactJS
- Computer Science degree preferred
What else you can look forward to:
- Rewarding and challenging projects
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- A fun work environment
- Highly talented and passionate colleagues
- A culture of transparency and open communication
- Autonomy and flexible working hours
- Competitive company pay and bonuses
- Company sponsored health insurance and gym membership
- Team building events & internal soft skills trainings
Location: Iasi office
Curious to find out more about our project? Let’s have a talk! Get in touch with us by submitting the form below.